Friday 6 May 2011

Lookbook development





Here are some developments for potential booklets/double sided posters to promote my brand. In the top 2 i used one of my necklace designs to frame the picture as i want to add a more quirky feel than just having a blown up image. I really like the cropped images on the bottom example as they show off the different pieces without being too over powering and competing with the main image. These examples were produced when i had only received a limited number of pictures from my photographer so now i have more i will devlop these further. The second development is inspired by the Howies poster and i have included a 'summer essentials' list which although i think adds a more personal feel to the brand it is something you would see in a beauty suppliment from Boots or Superdrug. As i am just starting out i would rather concentrate on the collection and promoting this. In the future these kind of articles would be more appropriate as the cutomer will understand the brands identity more so i could have a mix of product and fun information. I am currently writing information for my media kit under the headings of 'about', 'our girl', 'contact', 'CV', 'the collection' and will use extracts from this for the promotional kit. I have included my CV as potential employers may pick up the packs and i want to promote myself as well as the brand, however things like this can be left out of the pieces i produce for the general public. 

No comments:

Post a Comment