Sunday 15 May 2011

Packaging






As my prints are very bold and diverse i decided to keep the packaging simple to provide a more uniformed look therefore i picked the daisy print to not distract from the jewellery. I based the construction of the boxes on the net of the perfume box i mentioned previously and adpated the measurements. An acetate 'window' allows the product to be seen but also protected. Unfortunately the vacuum formed pieces were done too close together to allow me to fold them down and be free standing so instead i have mounted them behind a piece of card folded to stand up. I now prefer this as it disguises the rough surface of the plastic and stops it looking so mass produced. I have also created a base for the buckets to sit in to stop them moving around and will hide this by making the 'window' on these start slightly higher. 

No comments:

Post a Comment