Wednesday 27 April 2011

Photoshoot







Here are a couple pictures from my photoshoot for the Beach Hut to BBQ collection. Due to time restrictions i decided to shoot at Elberry Cove, Paignton, and then arrange another shoot at my friends house for another day. I hadn't been to Elberry for about a year but knew that the pebble beach is always quiet so ideal to shoot at but by the end of the 3 hours we had found so many different and diverse locations that there was no need to arrange another shoot. I am so pleased with how it went and the range of pictures we were able to achieve - they are diverse whilst still all having a rural feel which was important to capture as this is what the collection is inspired by. I have started to crop some of the less successful pictures as there are some parts that show the print or an accessory really well even though the overall image is not a success. I think the wider shots such as the last 2 will lend themselves well to a poster in the lookbook/promo material as i can use the space to write a bit about the brand. 

No comments:

Post a Comment