Friday 1 April 2011

Business Cards






I've been keen to get some business cards printed sooner rather than later to start promoting my work. I want to market myself as a diverse print designer which is why i have developed such a broad range of designs so employers will see that i am adaptable and can produce a variety of designs. It was therefore difficult to decide on just one print design for my business cards. I did think about having more than one print on them but this might look too overpowering. Instead i had the idea to print one piece of information per card with a different print. I will then put one of each into a small envelope and give them out as little packages to offer something different and more memorable. As i will need 5 cards per pack the cost is a lot more than if i was just giving them out individually so i have also printed my details on the back of each one so if needs be, and i run out before i can get any more printed, i can give the cards out separately.

By doing this i hope to appeal to more employers as there is more chance of them liking a print than if i were to just pick one. Ideally if i had more time and a bigger budget i would like to have more than 1 group of cards to give me a bigger range so i can pick and choose which designs to give out based on the companys design identity and what they are looking for. 

No comments:

Post a Comment