Thursday 10 February 2011

Bella Mozzarella


Back in December i got a new puppy called Bella (me and my little brother decided her official title is Lady Bella Mozzarella!) and when she was finally allowed out for a walk i realised just how much i had to take with me. For her first walk I took her to the beach and by the time i had packed a ball, a towel (as we were stopping by a friends house and it was raining outside!), toilet bags and treats (to tempt her to come back to me when i let her off the lead!) i was pretty weighed down. I didn't really want to take a handbag incase it got ruined by the soggy towel and muddy ball so i've had the idea to potentially create a 'dog walking bag' in my prints but in a laminated fabric so it can be washed down and doesn't matter if it gets wet. Living by the sea i imagine the majority of Bella's walks will be at the beach, in the summer she will come with us to our beach hut and we have been round to show her off to lots of friends which makes the idea almost fit with the 'Beach to BBQ' concept as a bag to take between these places with everything we need for the dog would be really useful. I think i'm going to discuss this idea with the tutors before i get carried away! 

No comments:

Post a Comment