Thursday 10 February 2011

Duck Prints








I took the top photograph when passing a 'hook a duck' game at the seafront in Bournemouth. I used a low shutter speed and turned the flash off for an almost blurred effect in which you can almost see the ducks moving around. I created a series of prints using the photographic image and from 'live tracing' at 6 and 16 colours so some are more detailed than others. The first photographic repeat reminds me of a kind of op art illusions as the pattern goes across in waves. I could imagine the last on in particular on a a fashion garment and i love the idea that there is more to the print than initally meets the eye. So far i have been really broad with the colours used as i want a totally diverse look for each side of the garment so it is important that when developing my brand i have a strong identity, and strong colours, that will make the consumer recognise my brand. 

No comments:

Post a Comment