Thursday 10 February 2011

For You Love Me




My lovely housemate Beth sent me a link to the website www.foryouloveme.com which is run by husband and wife photography/film making team Carissa and Andrew Gallo. They capture engagements and weddings but also do 'lifestyle shoots'. Their main focus is capturing personality in the photographs so that 'your great, great grandchildren can learn about you just by looking through those images'.

I really love the whole set up in the shoot above especially as the simple neutral background really lets the accessories pop and the colours stand out. I've been looking through lots of look books recently from brand such as White Stuff, Fat Face and Yumi and i think the way they display the accessories could be a lot more innovative. I am hoping i will be able to do a shoot when i have finished my products to include in my portfolio but if i have time i would love to make it into a lookbook of some sort which could be sent to potential suppliers or as part of my CV to potential employers. In this case, the lookbook would be the only way of communicating my ideas to people so i need to make sure it really captures what my brand is all about so i will have to really develop this concept. 

No comments:

Post a Comment