Tuesday 11 January 2011

Josephine Kimberling



"Creating surface pattern is my true passion. I enjoy mixing patterns together for unique combinations that fit a certain mood or personal style. I enjoy the detail involved in creating an intricate paisley, and how different color combinations can truly transform a look. I seek to create patterns that utilize current trends but with my own distinctive touch. I love peering over the horizon, fixing my mind on the next thing. I love discovering or creating a new color story or pattern direction. It’s what keeps my mind fresh, keeps my heart beating a mile a minute, and propels me forward."

Josephine creates amazing modern and ecclectic prints for wrapping paper, stamps, fashion, textiles and stationary. I love she isn't afriad to mix bold colours, prints and styles together for a totally unique look. Each piece is totally different from the next and this is something i want to achieve so that the look on the reverse of the garment is totally different ensuring 2 diverse looks.

No comments:

Post a Comment